“Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can
be changed until it is faced.” James Baldwin
Inspiration from other sources:
- Yes, there is an alternative to capitalism: Mondragon shows the way
- 3 Ways to Change How Your Organization Shares
- Steve Jobs and the Eureka Myth
- The One Thing That Makes Collaboration Work
- Does Collaborative Leadership Have to Be Slow?
- You Can’t Dictate Culture — But You Can Influence It
- Five Key Trends likely to shape the world of work in coming years
- A Logo Is Not a Brand
- Tom Feeney helped Safelite succeed by focusing on its people
- How to Turn Anything from Adequate to Amazing
WANT 6 DOWNLOADABLE TRANSFORMATION TOOLS TO USE HOWEVER YOU LIKE?
Changing a bad habit? Trying to lose weight? Quit smoking?
Not feeling Joy in your life? Tired of your job?
Whatever you're working on, good tools can make the difference between a constant struggle or finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
Change is simple, but not easy. However, it's easier with the right tools.
To help get you started down your path to Joy! I've brought together six of my favourite transformation tools for you to download and use for absolutely free.
– Helen Maupin